Tuesday 23 July 2013

REVIEW | Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub.


Morning Petals.
I bought this on a whim just like most things I buy haha. But I was like "oh im going to try something new" My lip care products normally consist of carmex or vaseline. But I'm so glad I bought this!! The smell is gorgeous. If you like snow fairy this will please you. And one of the best things apart it you can it eat it mmmm. Not with a spoon thou, not the best idea.

Lush says- Clears dead skin and flakiness from lips, leaving them moisturised and smooth, Our lip scrubs are made from castor sugar to act as a gentle scrub and jojoba oil to be wonderfully moisturising but light enough not to leave you feeling greasy.

How to use them? 
Pick up some of the scrub with your finger and gently buff it into your lips and when you feel you have scrubbed enough, lick off the leftovers (yum)




Th


I don't find it that hydrating but it is really effective I've never had lips so soft before.  The staff in Grafton street in Dublin are the nicest! Helpful but not in your face. :) 
I apply a lip balm afterwards but you don't need too. There's too other flavours a mint and popcorn one me thinks. I want them all mmmmm :)

What are your favourite lip scrubs? Have you ever made your own?

Thank you for reading petals :)
Love Rose
xx


Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡


23 comments:

  1. This sounds so yummy!

    I want it :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is. :) I'd just smell it all day if i could i love sweet smells :) Deffo give it ago sometime :)
    Love Rose
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tried a lip scrub, but this looks good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend this one highly havent used any other? But if you couldnt get this get some castor sugar and scrub your lips ;)
      Love Rose
      xx

      Delete
    2. Yeah, lip scrubs are simple to make. They just wont taste as good, lol.

      xoxo
      Sockwun
      ExtraExtravagant.com

      Delete
  4. I really want to try this but my local Lush never has it in stock1 I have dry flakey lips so I need to get my hands on this asap!

    Kallie x
    beautyfrom-within.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( My local lush is three hours away! Awh that sucks if you chat to the staff they might keep one aside or something there staff are normally doates :) I deffo would. Or try castor sugar wont be as good but till you get your hands on it! :)

      Love Rose
      xx

      Delete
    2. There isnt a Lush in my entire state so I have to go all the way to Chicago which is five hours away, lol. You can always get it online, or make your own!

      xoxo
      Sockwun
      ExtraExtravagant.com

      Delete
    3. 5 hours that's dedication. I thought nearly 3 hours was baad :) xx

      Delete
    4. Well, I dont drive all the way there just to shop at Lush. I just stopped by while I was there, lol.

      xoxo
      Sockwun
      ExtraExtravagant.com

      Delete
  5. I definitely need to try this, my lips are so chapped! Sounds amazing :) xxxfrecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is yummy :D Woohoo let me know how you got on
      xx

      Delete
  6. we've heard so much about these but have been skeptical. It sounds promising though and looks amamzing!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would deffo try it :) like the difference between when i have it use it before lipstick or not is huge

      Love rose :)
      xx

      Delete
    2. I was also skeptical, but with regular use, it really does make a difference!

      xoxo
      Sockwun
      ExtraExtravagant.com

      Delete
  7. this post is great!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really intrigued by this product, I have heard so many good reviews, I might need to have a cheeky purchase haha.

    Lovely blog, New follower right here :)

    Olivia

    http://alittlefloraldelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) Oooh do let me know how you get on? :D Id love to hear how you liked it
      xxxx

      Delete
  9. I have the Popcorn one, but I dont really like it. The taste gets sickening after a while. I shouldve bought the Bubblegum one, but Im using a homemade Hersheys one that my sister bought for me.

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HERSHEYS? :D where do you get this :D
      Oh :( the bubblegum could be if you didnt like sweetsmells but i loove loove them :)
      xxx

      Delete
    2. My sister bought it at a blogger event that she was at. I dont know what brand it is. Probably an indie maker.

      xoxo
      Sockwun
      ExtraExtravagant.com

      Delete