Wednesday 3 July 2013

Fashion | Midi Dresses.

Hey petals :)
So on the hunt for the perfect dress for my birthday well flattering would do haha, I have been more swayed towards Midi dresses. Personally I think they make a huge change from the typical short/mini dresses. For someone who doesn't like revealing there pins this something to check out. I'm not sure they would flatter everyone even myself time will tell I suppose but I think there nice with a statement necklace, heels and a massive clutch you'd be bag on! :)

When on hunt for the perfect ones I looked on every site going, my favorite ones I found however were on AX Paris which you can look at here


These are my favorite ones,
But of course you can find them on other websites such as ASOS.com , New Look , Miss guided.

I think they look somewhat classy :)
Thanks for reading.
Love Rose
xx



Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' 



No comments:

Post a Comment