Friday 5 July 2013

LOVE | Lip products that I'm adoring.

So I sorting out my makeup/room/life whatever you want to call it :)
And well these gems have been the most used that haven't ended up in the box of makeup sthuffffs'
So I took it as they are loved!


Oooh lip products
I used to hate them, Vaseline used to scare the livin' daylights out of it's the texture it's awful but I managed to get over that and now when I use it like it's drugs every five minutes. ooopsies!


Vaseline with cocoa butter
Keeps the lips feeling nice you know yourself.

Rimmel | Apocalips in all of the shades :)
Normally not one for lipgloss but these are unreal will have a blog post up soon reviewing them.

Rimmel | Kate's lipstick I have most I need them all <3
Kate's two collection of lipsticks are one of the best on the market! Love, love, love. Always one hanging out in my handbag.

Anatomicals | what a complete and utter glosser | fruity lip gloss | in I never fake strawberry milkshake
(bit of a mouthful? )
Was given it and digged it and to be honest I like using it, nothing fancy about it just a nice glossy a tiny bit sticky not worth worrying about kind of lipgloss :)

Thank you for reading petals
Love Rose
xx

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' 

4 comments:

  1. Going to buy apocolips now, thanks for the amazing review! Really detailed and helpful :)

    http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/daniel-wellington-classy-collection-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. do :) i must put up a proper review later :)

    thank you petal :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's been raving about these Rimmel glosses, I think it's time to try them out, you persuaded me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I'm like ew lipgloss but these I just loooove x

      Delete