Saturday 20 July 2013

REVIEW | Catrice Evolution >> to the Revolution black volume mascara

Catrice says "The Innovation: A mascara for an individual lash styling! Look1 for natural volume, look 2 for dramatic volume and perfectly styled lashes!" 









This looks a lot like the Rimmel's Day to Night Mascara. But I bought that years ago and can't really comment on it. I know i loved it though. Anyways back to the review.
I love mascara like I have way to many. But sure :) I love the look 1 part of this, It lengthens my eyelashes they look lovely and fluttery too. 
Love 2 didn't wow me because I like really thick big almost false eyelashes and this doesn't give this :( But it is alright.




The packaging isn't bad either, nothing wow as I like bright colours but isn't bad :)




(Look1 Brush:)

I would recommend this even if it was just for the look 1. Catrice offer so many mascaras! Deffo worth a look next time you see a Catrice stand.
Love the brand serious quality for the price. This mascara cost 5 euro :) Think It's been out a while but It's lovely.






(Look2 brush)

Thank you for reading petals
Love rose
xx

Have you tried catrice mascaras? what else would you recommend from catrice :)





Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡




4 comments:

  1. Aw,so cool I have the same and I love it.^^
    I really like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks petal :) Just followed you there gosh youve so many followers :o :)
      Love Rose
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.;)
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Hope you visit my blog again....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will your blog is gorgeous the layout is fab :o
      Thanks :)
      xx

      Delete