Monday 8 July 2013

Review | MAC cream blusher in something special.


Heya Petals
So my collection of makeup has very little MAC mainly because it's so far away or when I'm near it, I never have any money left. I want all of their lipsticks , brushes and pigments. Oh well maybe everything. A girl can dream  

“Crying is for plain women. Pretty women go shopping.” ― Oscar Wilde


It's a corally blusher and the picture doesn't do it justice! I like it but I found I prefer the Topshop blushers :( but it is nice I found it too be quite sheer, you do need a bit too get a nice colour. It is around 20 something euro at MAC counters.


(somethine special swatches)


MAC packaging goes without saying  to be lovely and classic.  I am a little disappointed by it. Mainly because MAC is such a well loved brand but it is nice.










Thank you for reading petals 
Love Rose
xx

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' 





3 comments:

  1. Hmm I see what you mean about it being quite sheer, it is a pretty colour though :)
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have used it 3 times max. Sad really :( x

      Delete