Tuesday 2 July 2013

Review | Benefit's Cha Cha Tint :) ✿

Hey petals :)

So I've had this for months so it's about time I reviewed it. Benefit's packaging all over is unreal, I love it. I want everything from benefit to be honest! But today I want to review the Cha Cha tint! Before this I hadn't tried a tint before so I was excited to try it! I love coral colours, personally I think they suit me the best but hey what do I know :)




I really like it a little goes a long way, although it is a little scary when you first look at it but once its blended it's lovely! Personally because I have such dark lips there's no tint that's going to change them :) But this product will last you ages although It will set you back around 34 euro :)



 (That shade of orange scares me :) )

 I cant get rid of the box I refuse too oops haha :) I really love it in the summer months, It normally lasts all day on my skin. 




 Thanks for reading :)
Love Rose
xx



Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment