Tuesday 16 July 2013

LOVE | Relaxation time.

So lately I have been quite stressed and my skin is suffering big time from it! (Spots galore) So I decided to have some 'me time ' . I was chatting to my friend and somehow face masks came up so I decided to make one.
I put a full banana, three spoons of lemon & oats to make a face mask with I was going to add honey but we had none  - tear tear-


But neverless I made it and whilst it didn't look pleasing my god did it smell good, I personally really enjoyed the smell
Before I put on my face mask i had a bath with a lush bath bomb ones i had from chrimbo:)

It was green but smelled so good :) I was so relaxed after it I then put on my face mask and my onsie laid back for awhile then washed it off.







What small things relax you? 
Love Rose
xo


9 comments:

  1. Hi Rose. It's a bit old fashioned but I swear by lavender for relaxation. It also helps you to sleep. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lavender my mum is a herbalist and she always raves about it love the smell :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will have a bath tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doo :) Love baths :) I wish I had time for one tonight :)xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you :) Just followed you there pet :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing that relaxes me is a glace of wine while watching the notebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) Notebook makes me cry too much </3 I agree on the glass of wine haha :)
      x

      Delete
  6. Lush bath bombs are awesome. I've seen DIY recipes for them them on Pinterest but have yet to try. I'm going with the other girls on lavender... I like it mixed with vanilla!

    thebeautyblahg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love them :) I want to try them but is the mess worth it haha :) I've never heard of that? I do like lavender I just find it a little strong so I must try that.
      Thank you :)
      xx

      Delete