Thursday 4 July 2013

Review | Makeup Academy Cream Blushers in Dolly & Bittersweet.

Heya petals,
So when I see a chance to buy a cream blush I jump at it. I don't know why but I'm obsessed I haven't used a powder blush in months!
I bought one of these absolutely age and loved it, but then when I bought Bittersweet I wasn't sure but it has grown on me.

There cheap as chips unfortunately there is only a few superdrugs in Ireland so must of you will have to buy it online come on Superdrug open a few more stores please?! 
Anyways so okay it isn't as unreal as Topshop but it pretty darn goood! In the beginning I'll be honest I wasn't sure but the colour pay off is nice and buildable :)
The packaging is eh but for a couple of pounds you wouldn't be expecting Chanel  For the price it is quite impressive :)
The two colours I own are 'Dolly' & 'Bittersweet'

(excuse the messyness of it all )











(Dolly Heavily swatched & Blended )








 


























(Bittersweet heavily swatched & blended.)

They come in two other shades  'Yummy' & 'Blossom'
As you can see they are well... uh loved? That's what we'll call it :)
Anyways they are £2 :) You can buy them on -

http://www.muastore.co.uk/index.php/cream-blusher 
or your local superdrug if your lucky enough!

Thank you for reading petals:)
Love Rose
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment