Tuesday 23 July 2013

REVIEW | LUSH's New shampoo bar

LUSH has amazing products unfortunately the nearest shop is around 3 hours away but anyways it is well worth the journey although if you could come to Galway that would be lovely! :)
Anyways I bought a few products the other day but instead of making a super long post about with me raving and ranting about my love for lush i decided to just individually review them. Also because they are all amazing products.






Lush says - Healthy hair needs a healthy scalp as its foundation. New shampoo bar has two tasks ; to give amazing shine and stimulate hair follicles to maximize growth. Nettle and peppermint infusions give shine to the hair. Rosemary and nettle absolutes are included to protect, sooth and clear the scalp and also give shine.



OH MY does this smell divine, if you love cinnamon you'll love this! This is my second bar not sure it stimulates hair growth for me, although my hair just doesn't grow EVER. But it makes my hair feel amazing, even though it has been abused so much ( sorry hair) It lasts a good few months. It's meant to last 3 big bottles of shampoo or 80 plus washes. Hmmm, big claim not sure it does that for me although I have a lot of hair so :) It is around the 9 euro mark. So it is cheap but deffo worth it and your hair will thank you!





How to use it?
Lush says - Rub the bar between your hands with water, work the lather gently and throughly into wet hair, then rinse away. One light lather is enough.





Have you tried any shampoo bars? What are your opinon on them?
Thank you for reading petals
Love Rose
xx

T

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡



2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any shampoo bars yet. Would love to though. They smell amazing in the Lush store:-)
    http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit unsure but I love them and know so many people who swear by them :) I'd nearly buy some of the stuff for the smell:)
      Love Rose
      xx

      Delete