Tuesday 23 July 2013

REVIEW| Highlighting powder Artfully Lustrous

Heya petals
I bought this on a whim, still not sure why I bought it but oh well :)
Its limited edition but you can pick them up in Penney's and Pharmacy's. I was waiting on a bus so I popped into Penny's/ Primark and picked up this along with a few pieces of clothes.


Anyways it is a beautiful light champagne colour. It is subtle and something that could be built up if you wanted to look like a disco or have a lot of time on your hands to blend ;) It deffo suits my pasty skin tone.
I thinks its nice I haven't a lot of highlighters in my collection. I think I'll get most use of this day makeup. The packaging doesn't really appeal too me. But for the price it's grand sure.








 Catrice is a great low cost brand if you can get your hands on it do :) 
This highlighting powder was only 5 euro :)
Thank you for reading petals
Love Rose

xx

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment