Tuesday 2 July 2013

Review | George Shimmer me! in Cupid & Blush in little gem.

Hey petals, George is Asda's own brand makeup.






George Shimmer me £3.50
Shimmering brush-on powder in no.5 cupid
They say to sweep you brush across all five shades and lightly dust onto cheek bones. Use individual shades for eye colour and lighter shade to highlight just under brow bone.
I personally like this when doing a bronzed look at there is some subtle pinks included in this powder. It something to be used lightly don't want to be looking like a disco ball.
For it's price you can't go wrong, It does what it says on the box :)





George Blush  £3
blush in little gem
This is a gorgeous blush in a pink with a hint of shimmer in it. I love it on, its a decent product for it's little price tag. A little goes a long way meaning the colour pay off isn't bad.









Swatches :

For some of you lucky readers you have an Asda near buy but my nearest one is up north! Luckily enough I'm up there a lot or visiting England. I've tried a few other pieces from the range and It's worth a look. :)
Thank you for reading petals :)
Love rose 
xx

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡




No comments:

Post a Comment