Tuesday 16 July 2013

GLOSSYBOX | July Edition 2013 Seaside Splash.


Hey Petals.

Today my second ever glossybox came :) I hadn't seen a lot about this edition. Before I even get on too what I got the box! Its so cute. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
So this months box came with 6 products? Wooohoo! Im not complaining. 



















  Alterna | Haircare Bamboo Style Waves Tousled Texture Mist (Sample 25ml)
To be honest I never really want textured hair I want straight hair. My hair is naturally curly so I straighten my hair most days. Although I used this when I had straighten my hair and put it into a high ponytail :) It was okay. Maybe I might give it ago sometime again. Although it smells divine so I might use it for it's smell.

www.lookfantastic.com/alterna























Essie | Sleek Stick Nail Wraps in Stickers and Stones (Full Size £9.99)
Essie is a well known nail polish brand I own a few :) These are really interesting. I love the ones I have received I tried out one and I really like them. Can't wait to try them out need somewhere to go now :)
Can be found in selected Boots :)

























Sleek |Make-Up Pout Paints (Full Size £4.99)
I was so excited when I got this. I love sleek and with sleek hard to get in Ireland, this makes me uber happy! I received Minx & Peachy Keen. You get two in each box apparently. So this alone makes the box worth while :) There so cute and the colour pay of is unreal. :) 
Find them here www.sleekmakeup.com or if your lucky enough to have superdrugs that stock it :)









Coola Organice | Sun Rose Essence Tint (7ml sample/Full size is £29.99)
This was the only product where I thought meh. The colour of it looks daft and when it blends its okay, but too dark for me. I didn't like the texture although a little did go a long way. But I have super pigmented skin so I need something that cover that. This product didn't.















Anatomicals| Spray Misty for me facial spritz (Full Size £6.00)
I don't think it set make up but it refreshes your face. The smell is nice too & with this weather it's handy! 
You can find stocklists here - www.anatomicals.net



Thanks for reading petals, what did ye get in your glossybox? Have you ever tried glossybox's service before?

Love Rose


xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Great post!

    Our boxes were very similar.

    www.xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    Love Paula Piranha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seen yours :) Glossybox is brill this month :)

      Thanks :)
      You've a great blog
      xx

      Delete
  2. The box is gorgeous. Anything inside is a bonus :) So happy to read that you were pleased. While I haven't subscribed to this box, I love surprises and this company sure fits the bill.

    Thanks for the BlogLovin follow, I'm a new follower of yours as well. I’d love it if you linked up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop).

    Looking forward to connecting further.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) So sorry i replied late :(

      Id love too xx

      Delete