Friday 5 July 2013

Review | Rimmel Apocalips in celestial & nova

Hey petals :)
I've had these for ages and have finally bitten the bullet to write about them taken me awhile huh? oh well I'm finally getting to it. I love these!




They are a little glossy but more of a satin finish and they are so easy to wear there isn't that annoying stickyness but they do transfer a lot so you may have to reapply if your eating or drinking.
They last for quite a while a few hours before you would want to re apply.
The packaging is fab, I just love the top of the lip gloss!



(celestial & nova)

Thank you for reading
Love Rose
xo

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' 




2 comments:

  1. Haha I got mine only two months ago and thought I would be the last. I bought these two but Nova was a tad too bright for me so I sold it. Celestial was perfect, though - love it! x
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :) I have all the shades just they were somewhere in my room and my cat was playing with one too haha :) I've had them since April! Tut tut. I love it for a night out or something :) celestial is gorg!
    Just checked out your blog its awesome :)
    thanks pet :)
    x

    ReplyDelete