Thursday 1 August 2013

REVIEW | MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Heaven and Earth



Heya Petals:)
I love my neutral eyeshadows, I already have all of the Naked Palette so as I was in superdrug  I thought I would invest in one of these beauties! They are around £4 I was looking for the Undress me palettes but this was the only one they had. But never the less, some of the colours look awful in the palette but when used they are gorgeous! I have used them a few times and i love this palette i think ill use it alongside my urban decay palettes :)



I think it deffo enhances your eyes aswell as being used for a natural look. For £4 im impressed. I wouldnt compare these to urban decay or mac as that wouldnt be fair. But someone looking for lovely eyeshadows this is something to check out. They offer many other palettes aswell which is worth a look!



Swatches of the eyeshadows look how pigmented some of them are! :o


You can buy them in Superdrug or http://www.muastore.co.uk
What are you favourite eyeshadow palettes to use? Have you tried MUA products before? Any you reccomend!
Thank you for reading petals!
Till the next time
Love Rose
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment