Thursday 15 August 2013

REVIEW | Botanics All Bright Hydrating Day Cream SPF15

No matter how many face creams I buy i loose them ALL. I needed a new one and picked this one up to tide me over. But turns out I picked up a gem. I  have normal to dry skin and this works perfectly :) Also I have super pigmented skin but this seems to calm the redness and brighten my complexion which is super!




You can pick this up at boots for around 8 euro but its currently on offer for only 5.13 :) Which you cant go no too :)


Boots say : "A hydrating day cream moisturiser, with SPF15 protection, that brightens and protects. It hydrates for 24 hours, and is enriched with brightening hibiscus. Suitable for normal to dry skin. 5* UVA Protection"

I totally agree with them on what they say it is brightening it keeps my face moisturized all day and with spf waaahey happy days.. I think its worth a try. 


Will  be trying more from the brand soon. Have you tried botanics? Id love to hear if anyone has? :)
Thank you for reading petals
Love Rose
xx

8 comments:

  1. I like the Botanics range, they have some really good products. Haven't tried this cream yet, but I love No.7 facial cream so when I'm next in Boots I'll have to have a look!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something drew me towards it no idea why :) Do theres several face creams :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hi. I am using the night cream and the face wash from the same range. I love them. I really recommend tthe face wash especially while it is still on special offer.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cream sounds really great. Love that it has a spf15. http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have a post coming up soon on how to make and enhance your own face creams by using botanicals and vitamins in their pure form but this cream would be a good base.

    I saw that you are following me on Twitter so I have followed back and I am just stopping by to check out your blog. I hope you get the chance to swing by mine as well.

    Have a great week!
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Rose, just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you check out todays post on my blog you'll find a new set of questions to answer enjoy : ) xx

    ReplyDelete

  6. Great blog! I will definitely visit it again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello lovely, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my post on it for more info:
    http://hannahruthxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/liebster-award.html
    Congratulations!
    Hannahxo

    ReplyDelete