Monday 27 May 2013

Catrice Camouflage Cream Review.

Personally I never bothered concealers as well if I put anything on a spotvoila a million spots but I saw this in pennys/primark and thought i'd give it a;whirl; But me being silly I managed to pick up the darkest shade.(Why Rose? Why? ) Although picking up the darkest shade once blended it's the same as my foundation. I like to use it under my eyeshadow as a base or use it on my redness around my face.
This product comes in three shades - Ivory,Light Beige,Rosy Beige.
Basically I like it. It's an afforable cute pot of concealing magic :)  Maybe it's not magical but this stuff stays put. I think it was around 3 or 4 Euro can't go wrong can you? It's perfect for nights out when you want makeup that stays put. A little goes a long way with this product so I would recommended it too anyone who likes a high coverage concealer.
Thanks for reading petals
Love Rose
xx

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment