Wednesday 5 June 2013

accessorize- you are everything palette review

Hey petals :)
So I have had this palette since Christmas  it was one of those makeup gifts I was afraid were going to be awful (normally they are! ) but I was pleasantly surprised this is decent quality. Normally when it comes to eye shadows I stick with my naked palettes as personally I think natural eye looks suit me more :) This palette has 32 shades :)
But this palette allows you to experiment with colours okay the colour pay off isn't crazy good but it is pretty damn good.


Swatches  of the palette:)









 Look how pretty it looks?

The palette can be found in accessorize shops and superdrug :) or here for £9 :) For the price you really can't go far wrong:) 

If you are new to eye shadow or want some new eye shadows I'd recommend picking this up:) Sorry for not posting in a while :) Thank you reading <3
Love Rose
xx

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡



1 comment:

  1. Aloe Vera Cosmetics Products - Looking for Beauty Products online in Ireland. Visit kimisbeautyshop.com and Find a wide range of cosmetic, beauty, hair products like Aloe Vera Face Care, Body Care, Hair Carehttps://kimisbeautyshop.com/

    ReplyDelete