Sunday 30 June 2013

Things I've been loving & An update :)

Hey :) I haven't posted in awhile because I've been super
busy :) But I have plenty of spare time on my hands now :) So more blogs! And I've ordered some new products so waiting for them to arrive to tell you all about them :)



Soap & Glory Sugar Crush
I love love love Soap & Glory for awhile I couldn't justify 9 euro for a bottle of shower gel I didn't realize it would last so long! The smell oh my! If you don't like sweet smells it isn't for you but I love it :) Makes me want to shower after I finish this post :)


Benefits Cha Cha Tint :)
I like benefit stuff mainly the box o'powders :) But i love this tint its a coral it looks shocking but once blended its fab! I adore coraly colours :) Cha cha tint is around 30 something euro I bought mine in clerys in Dublin because they're staff are so helpful and friendly! Unlike others...  This stuff lasts for ages!




Vaseline in Rosy Lips
Vaseline I used to hate it the texture bothered me, but I have been trying and to be honest I find it addictive now woops! I love it my lips are quite red/pink already so this makes my lips a lovely colour! 




Rimmel's wake me up concealer
I don't really bother with concealers that much but I like this one if your looking for heavy coverage its not the one for you but I like it under my eyes :)




Okay So it isn't beauty related but I love hot chocolate :) Esp Cadbury's Highlights :)

Thankyou for reading petals
Love Rose 
xx

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment