Sunday 30 June 2013

Meow. Part One :) :Trixie Bear

Hey Petals :)

So this post is a little different to all the rest :) It's about one of my cats! His name is trixie and  he's around 5 :) He was found in our local town when he was tiny and had to be fed from my mothers palm. Now 5 years later he's a chubby/fluffy monster :)
Although he lost one of his eyes to an eye infection :( But he's still the cutest little thing ever! I love my ickle kitty cat (not so ickle but whatever :) )




Having a little nap :)


Waiting to be fed milk & foodies !

He is one of four cats I have :)
Ocassionally I'll call him fluffpants no idea why but he's just so fluffy I suppose.
I love him to bits! He's my favorite by far :)

Thanks for reading :) Love Rose
xx

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment