Friday 14 June 2013

Mini review of catrice ultimate shine lipstick in 180 Meet Violeta & NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner :)

Hey Petals :)
So today I went into town to pick up something as a present for someone but after that my mate wanted to look at clothing so we ventured around town into Topshop, Dunnes Stores and eventually/accidentally (wink wink) ended up in penneys/primark:) So I ended up picking two things up I wanted more! Have to wait for another day :)
So the first thing I picked up was  Catrice's Ultimate Shine Lipstick in 180 Meet violeta. Unusual shade for me to pick but for once I wanted something else rather than pinks/red all the time :) It's a gorgeous colour with a iridescent blue running through it :) I think it's lovely not quite a day time look but something for  night's out when you want a dramatic look :)










Catrice says ;
"The creamy soft texture always melts with your lips,provides intensive moisture and an elegant shine."

Personally I agree with that well apart from intensive moisture although  It is moisturizing a little bit! It sure does has a shine too it. There is glitter running through it. I think it's gorgeous. I'll definitely be in for a few more lipsticks :)
You can pick these up in Penneys and some pharmacy's for about 4 euro  :)



The next thing I picked up was the High Definition Liquid eyeliner in extra black.
NYC says;
"The ultimate mistake-proof application!With NYC's High Definition Liquid Liner you can forget messy traditional liquid formulas that require a steady hand. The Chic,liquid pen delivers smooth,  fast-drying results whether you want a super-thin modern line or a thick,full-blown retro cat-eye flick.And the formula is smudge-proof and long-lasting-up to 10 hours of wear! HIGH GLAM WITH MINIMAL EFFORT. UBER BLACK PERFECTION IN AN INSTANT!"
Now that's a lot of claims for  a product with a small price tag no?  Personally I think it is an okay liner but i bought it in extra black and its not black enough for me :) I find it a tad runny too but It is easy to work with so if you wanted a subtle black then this for you :) And it is pretty hard to move :) I like it  for a day time look or too experiment with purrrfecting the  cat-eye flick :)  Overall  I like  and for it's price It's worth a purchase :)
You can find these in most pharmacy's and penneys of course :) There around the 2.50 -3 mark :)
                                      (Swatches of the two products :) )




Thanks for reading petals :) I'd love to hear what things you impulse buy in penneys/primark :)
Love Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment