Sunday 12 May 2013

Brushes?

Brushes.
Never saw the need for them a foundation brush and a blush/powder brush from penneys/primark sorted?
Eco tools foundation brush was the essential brush to have.. until the new sensation of real techniques brushes came along.... The stippling brush was everywhere that was when my eyes were opened up to brushes... (decent ones anyways) Dramatic but unfortunately it's true. So for my birthday I went to Dublin and bought it the best 15 euro I have ever spent?
Then a little while after I was given a powder by clinque and the brush....
I thought I was the bees nees, turns out I wasn't.
So eventually I started to buy a few essence brushes.. they may be only 2/3 euro but there eye brushes are the bomb. There is three in particular you just need in your brush collection
Gel eyeliner brush which I use for my eyebrows :)
The smokey eye brush which is a blending brush.
And the eyeshadow brush it's lovely to use to apply your eyeshadow.

( I have taken this from the essence webpage(as well im too lazy to go find mine haha. Ignore the face brushes.)

Real Techniques are the business.
I would recommend buying the core collection
It contains a buffing brush ,small foundation brush a contouring or you could use it as a blush brush, and a lip brush which i prefer to use for concealer. Cost about 30 euro :)
I recently bought the blush brush too, personally I use it for powder but all the same it's a lovely soft brush..
Mine is a little dirty so here is real techniques lovely picture

(Lovely brush cost me around 13 euro :) )

No7 blending and contour brushes are essential. Why you ask? because for the price they are simply amazing. They are around 7 euro.
It does what it says it does, blends your eye shadow and can be used in contour when re creating your favourite eye look!

(Stolen of the boots page)

Lastly the last set of brushes I have a is Models Own 5 piece Brush Set. To be honest I wouldn't bother with the powder brush personally I find it hard to work with. But the other brushes I love, they are hand and easy to use.
(Set includes Powder Brush, Lip Liner Brush, Shading Brush, Angled Brush and Blending Brush)

So I don't have a lot of brushes, But here is what I do have and like to work with. :)  I can't wait to buy more brushes.:) I have a few brushes that sit in a mug waiting to be used and when I'm in a hurry sometimes they get a look in :)
Any brushes I should own?  I'd love to hear from you petals. Thanks for reading my ramble about brushes :) 

Love Rose
xx

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡




No comments:

Post a Comment