Monday 20 May 2013

Hopes/Dreams :)


Today I'm up early making sure my C.V is all good to go so I can hopefully get some summer work :)

It got me thinking what are my hopes and dreams?
Well right now I’m not sure whether to follow into social care or beauty therapy. But what I am sure no matter what career path I end up in I will help people. I love the area of young people and their issues and Mental Health! I love helping people I think it's important to be there for people no matter what :) 
I love cars, and I can’t wait to drive but I can’t afford it yet so I’ll have to wait. But I will one day and advise everyone in Ireland to get off the roads gotta’ stick to the typical female driver stereotype!  I may be mad but I love boy racer cars!
In the near future I want to learn more about makeup and improve my blog. Hopefully do a beauty course too :)

My main hope in life is to be happy at what I do, I know you can’t always be happy but the majority of the time I hope to be somewhat happy! I know it’s totally cheese but I am a big cheese puff after all :)  

Although It may be hard never let anyone put your dream down not until you have tried to achieve it, although not every dream works out it doesn't hurt to try it :) 
Thank you petals for reading. Hope you all have a good day :)
Love Rose 
xx

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡



  

No comments:

Post a Comment