Saturday 11 May 2013

Scandaleyes eyeshadow stick review :)


Rimmel seem to be producing better quality products by the day before I knew them for their concealer stick hide the blemish? And a face powder called clear complexion? Nowadays they are a great brand! My godmother always tells me that in her youth, it was a cheap brand! I was picking up another apocalips (a review coming very soon) in Superdrug yesterday and I was checking out what was new in the land of Rimmel cosmetics.
And I saw the Scandal eyes range now has an eye shadow stick. I was looking at the colour range and to be honest I always pick up the nude colours. I am experimenting with colours though!  So I picked OO2 Bulletproof Beige. This is a pretty beige/gold colour with a small little bit of shimmer in it. I tried it on alone, if you wanted decent colour payoff I would advise to use a primer or a concealer as a base! It is nice and doesn’t budge on the packaging to claims to be 24hr/waterproof. I don’t know if it would last 24 hours but it keeps pretty well.


So once I applied it to my eye I decided to get out my naked palette and do a simple smokey eye! You could use these ‘sticks’ as a base for your eye look!  They could do with a bigger colour range! But overall I really like the eyeshadow stick. I love the fact they are giving their products name now J
In this eye look I used
Urban decay’s smog, half baked and of course I used the Scandal eyeshadow stick in OO2 Bulletproof Beige.

Here's the full selection of the eyeshadow sticks :)



(this photo doesn't belong to me found it on beautezine.com ) 

Thanks for reading petals, hope you found it helpful I would deffo recommend these:)


Love Rose
xx

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment