Friday 17 May 2013

Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Colour with LYCRA® Review :)

So a few days ago my housemate broke his belt being poor students Penny's/Primark was hit. :) As I grew bored of the men's section I decided to have a look at the makeup section.

So I had seen advert about the new Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Colour with LYCRA® :) And well I wanted it? Good enough reason me thinks :) As soon as I got home I put the feet up and painted my nails. They also note that for a more intense manicure to apply two coats. Personally I applied two coats. I picked up the two colours 701 Jazz Funk and 500 Peppermint. 



(Pretty bottles :) )



                                                               ( A little close up)


Rimmel says  "10 shades chosen by Kate Moss. All the benefits of a professional salon manicure. Strengthening base coat, top coat and gel shine all in one.
Ultra flexible Lycra formula; colour is shock proof, chip resistant and anti-fading. Long lasting for up to 10 days.
Up to 10 days chip resistant nail colour with gel shine finish
Includes our precision maxi brush for salon perfection!"


 They are priced around 6.45 (euro). But in Pennys/Primark I picked them up for 4.95 each. :) My favourite out of the two is 500 Peppermint. I personally think it has a nicer finish.. I can't wait to purchase the rest of them roll on grant day. :) I found that peppermint was quite rich in colour and  gel like. It won't budget and I have had it on for the last 2-3 days whereas the Jazz Funk wasn't as gel like and may need three coats.


(500 Peppermint with a essence glitter nail polish)




                                                                ( 701 Jazz Funk )

 I personally think it has a nicer finish.. I can't wait to purchase the rest of them roll on grant day. :) I found that peppermint was quite rich in colour and  gel like. It won't budget and I have had it on for the last 2-3 days whereas the Jazz Funk wasn't as gel like and may need three coats. I would recommend it to anyone.  A big thumbs up from me.

 Thank you for reading petals
Love Rose
xx

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment