Monday 1 April 2013

What I brought on holiday with me?


Hey Lovelies,
Seen as I haven't been out much because of the bank holiday I thought i'd share with you what i brought with me:)
Seen as you’re not allowed bring too much and I know I’ll purchase makeup/clothes over in London this is what I brought with me on holidays.
My GHD! Only got it for Christmas, it’s my baby now I love it!
My Laptop J
Clothes
Makeup Brushes- Models own travel set, No 7 blending&contour brush, Real techniques Stippling brush, Essence eye shadow brush and Clinique powder brush.
Makeup- Naked palette, Collection lasting perfection concealer in Fair, Maybelline the rocket volum’ express mascara, Revlon colourstay foundation, MUA pro brow ultimate eyebrow kit, Topshop blusher-neon rose and Sleek FaceForm in Light.
Perfume- Calvin Klein Euphoria.
Today i went into Superdrug and bought a few things to review :)
Love Rose
x

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment