Tuesday 2 April 2013

Maxfactor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick Review :)


Maxfactor- Colour Elixir Giant pen stick.


Hey Lovelies,
When I went into Superdrug the other day I was looking out for this as I had seen it in a magazine( Which I have heard is max factor's dupe of the 'Clinique Chubby Sticks'.  So I wanted to see was it any good. When I was looking through the colours I saw the pink stick which is called Princess Rose. So clearly I had to have it!
It a pretty colour but I wouldn't wear it by itself. If you wanted a little pink sparkle on your lips then it’s defiantly for you. I found it to be very hydrating on my lips.  I would recommend it to others.
The packaging is nice too!  Although this colour doesn't suit my skin tone, I would recommend getting the other colours! I put it over Rimmel's apocalips in Nova (Which I will review soon) and it looked lovely :)







Hopefully I’ll get the others soon :D Next grant  day maybe ;) They are available in Boots and Superdrug and anywhere else that sells Max factor most pharmacy's do!
Here are all the colours( Princess Pink,Vibrant Pink,Suttle Coral,Passionate Red, Hot Chocolate, Designer Blossom)

Love Rose
X

No comments:

Post a Comment