Monday 1 April 2013

Review – Topshop Cream Blusher in Neon Rose



I always seen these raved about online but could never get one. So I tried others such as the MUA or the Revlon one. The MUA one is pretty decent for the price! Unlike, the Revlon blusher which I didn’t like as I found it quite dry and hard to blend. But finally I found the Topshop in Dublin turns out I have been walking past it for years J

I tried out a few in the store and picked Neon Rose in the end because I thought it was the prettiest! Neon Rose is a coral/pink colour and looks very pretty on. I’ve received quite a few compliments on it! Staying power is brilliant once applied in the morning it won’t slip till at least 6/7, if not later. 

I usually apply it with either a tapered blush brush or real techniques stippling brush. I bought mine for €8.80 (Waaaheeey for student discounts!) The packaging is uber  cute mine has been well abused as you can tell below!! I can’t wait to try out more products from the line!
I would give it a rating of 5 out of 5.


Love Rose
x

Twitter ♡ | Facebook ♡ | BlogLovin' ♡


2 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely blush colour! I wish they did powder blushes though, I just really dislike using cream blushes :c

    Kate x

    kashazee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) Thanks! I love it, It's the nicest cream blusher around though:) I think they are better than MAC ones :) Hopefully they do! I love blushers haha :) I love your blog It's amazing! So pretty :) X

    ReplyDelete